COMMERCIAL CAN CRUSHERSMODELS CC-5B and CC-5B PERF
Process “line rejects” or “out dated product” and recover aluminum cans and PET Containers for recycling with the Series 5B Crushing System. Our Model CC-5B crushes aluminum cans while the CC-5B Perf also crushes PET Bottles. Both come complete with an in-feed conveyor, totally enclosed crushing mechanism, capture tank with drain, and an out-feed conveyor with fresh water rinse.
Product is loaded on the in-feed conveyor hopper and is conveyed up into the crusher mechanism where the containers are crushed, with the beverage fluid discharging into the capture tank. The beverage containers are then discharged on the out-feed conveyor belt where they run under a fresh water rinse aiding in the removal of residual beverage fluids. The containers are then discharged into a container, Model CB Can Blower or a baler. For even greater processing capability, look to our full line of full-beverage destruction systems.
STANDARD PRODUCT FEATURES
- Second generation field-proven design for high volume, low maintenance, and easy service
- Enclosed tail pulley cover with external take-ups for correct belt tracking and tension
- Low in-feed hopper for easy loading/visual inspection
- Enclosed belt and chain guards for user protection
- Fresh water rinse on out feed conveyor
- Processes up to 600 cases of aluminum cans per hour (CC-5B) or up to 3000 PET bottles per hour (CC-5B Perf)
|All steel unitized construction||PVC-150 conveyor belting with 1-1/2″ vulcanized cleats and Flexco 125 Megalloy Lacing|
|8″ dia. mag. head pulley and 6″ dia. crowned tail pulley||6″ industrial casters|
|Enclosed sides and bottom of belt return pan||1/2 HP TEFC conveyor motor|
|5 HP crusher motor|