HIGH VOLUME CAN BUYER
High Volume can buyer system for aluminum cans is the cleanest and most efficient can buying system on the market today. Multiple bags of Aluminum cans are loaded into the horizontal conveyor hopper by the operator, or customer. The low hopper design and long open horizontal conveyor provides easy access for sorting out trash, bottles, and other contaminants. After cleaning the cans the operator starts the conveyor to process the cans across a magnetic head pulley that removes the steel cans and allows only clean aluminum cans to fall into the weigh-hopper.
The entire buy-back process can be handled with only one employee, reducing your labor costs and increasing your profits!
STANDARD PRODUCT FEATURES
- Processes up to 3,000 pounds of cans per hour
- Third generation field-proven design for high volume, low maintenance, extended life, and easy service
- Horizontal sort area maximizes clean product
- Enclosed tail pulley cover with external take-ups for correct belt tracking and tension
- Magnetic head pulley for superior separation
- Low in-feed hopper for easy loading/visual inspection
- Enclosed belt and chain guards for user protection
|All steel unitized construction||PVC-150 conveyor belting with 1-1/2″ vulcanized cleats and Flexco 125 Megalloy Lacing|
|8″ dia. mag. head pulley and 8″ dia. tail pulley||1 HP TEFC conveyor motor – 24″ wide belt|
|Reversible steel can side-discharge chute||Enclosed sides and bottom of belt return pan|