MASTER CAN BUYER – MODEL MCB-15
With the optional scale and indicator, the operator can record the weight, trip the weigh hopper door, and discharge the aluminum into a can crusher or other processing equipment.
REDUCE HANDLING AND LABOR COST
The entire buy-back process can be handled with only one employee, reducing your labor costs and increasing your profits!
Customers appreciate how quickly you can buy their cans and feel confident with the accuracy of the optional electronic digital display. In addition to streamlining your customer service, the MCB-15 simply makes your operation more efficient and profitable.
STANDARD PRODUCT FEATURES
- Processes up to 1,500 pounds of cans per hour
- Second generation field-proven design for high volume, low maintenance, extended life, and easy service
- Hopper screen minimizes dirt, debris and moisture
- Enclosed tail pulley cover with external take-ups for correct belt tracking and tension
- Magnetic head pulley for superior separation
- Low in-feed hopper for easy loading/visual inspection
- Enclosed belt and chain guards for user protection
- Reversible steel can side-discharge chute
- Enclosed sides and bottom of belt return pan
- 1/2 HP TEFC conveyor motor – 16” wide belt or 3/4 HP TEFC conveyor motor – 24” wide belt
- 6” industrial steel casters
- NTEP approved weighing system
|All steel unitized construction||PVC-150 conveyor belting with 1-1/2″ vulcanized cleats and Flexco 125 Megalloy Lacing|
|8″ dia. mag. head pulley and 6″ dia. crowned tail pulley||110 volt, single phase with 12′ power cord (110v only)|
|Manual start motor controls||Individual motor overload/short circuit protection|