VERTICAL BALERSMODEL X50 HD
- Most material types are compacted easily
- Impressive compression ratio
- Press force 110,000 lbs
- Very little expansion of material between press cycles
- Tie off finished bales with either steel wire or plastic strapping
- Fast press cycle (28 secs)
- Electrical control panel safe and easy to access
- All moving parts located inside machine
- Tie your bales with strapping or steel wires – We offer strapping and steel wires for your balers. Contact us and let us guide you to the right choice for your machine and waste material.
- Flap door for baler lets you handle bottles and cans easily – Avoid waste back-run when the door is opened. A flap door works like a chute and is suitable for cans and PET bottles.
- Make your baler resistant against liquids – Prolong machine surface life with a galvanization. Suitable for applications in severe or wet environments or for handling waste with residual liquids.
How does the baler work?
Time saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full
- Tie off and eject the finished bale
- Remove the bale and store until collection
SAFE AND EASY TO OPERATEOur equipment has the highest level of safety. Don’t settle with less!
|Bale Size: 48″ W x 30″ D x 48″ H||Bale Weight Cardboard: 750-1,000 lbs|
|Press Force: 110,000 lbs||Motor: 7.5 HP|
|Noise Level: 62-64 dB||Cycle Time Average: 18 seconds|
|Dimensions: 78″ W x 56″ D x 100″ H||Full Bale Light: Yes|
|Stroke: 48″||Machine Weight: 5,370 lbs|