COMMERCIAL SCRAP CHOPPERSMODEL 300
The Model 300 is a fully engineered scrap chopper whose design introduces new technology and production efficiency in the chopper industry, offering a strong machine at an affordable price. This unit is ideal for plastic banding and steel banding. This model is an economical answer to keeping your warehouse clean and free of scrap; eliminating employee injuries and reducing disposal costs. The Model 300 is a perfect solution for the packaging, food and beverage industries! This scrap chopper is designed to fit on a barrel or can sit on an optional stand.
HOW IT WORKS
Just introduce the material (banding) into the infeed funnel. The feedworks (pinch rolls) will then grab the material and pull it into the rotating knife path. The feedworks will continue to pull at a rate of 109 feet per minute until the material is consumed or the operator releases the feedworks via the release lever.
Standard product features:
- Easy to reach “Feedworks Release” hand lever
- Infeed funnel with “Anti-Kickback” flap
- Knives can be rotated 4 times for extended life
- Lincoln TEFC motor
- Full one year warranty and built in the USA
- One piece molded housing
Standard electrical options:
- 1-Phase – 120 volt – 60Hz – 8 amps
- The Model 300 (1-phase 120 volt) is standard with an 6 foot 15 amp power supply cord and molded plug. Voltages other than the standard above, are subject to a rewind charge
- Infeed Opening – 1″ x 1 5/8″
- Overall – 19” x 30” x 19”
- Weight – 136 lbs.
- Shipping Weight – 220 lbs.
The choppers are not limited to the applications listed on this page. Contact us to determine if your similar applications or situations can be productively handled by a Scrap Chopper. We also reserve the right to change specifications without notice and without obligation to install them on units.
|½ HP Electric Motor Power||123 FPM Infeed Speed|
|2 1/4” Cut Length||Number of Stationary Knives – 1|
|Number of Rotating Knives – 1|