COMMERCIAL HAMMER MILL SHREDDERS44 SERIES
Low speed (1800 RPM), high production. Nearly full screen coverage of 44″ diameter rotor. The 44 Series Circ-U-Flow hammer mill is designed for very high production grinding of agricultural products, feed and grain, light wood waste and other relatively easy to grind materials. The nearly full circle screen translates to a larger open screen area and thus the highest possible production rates on materials that do not require initial grinding against a breaker plate. Suitable for either gravity or pneumatic evacuation.
- Herbs and Spices
- Planer shavings
- Hogged wood scrap
- Dry wood chips
- Green wood chips
- Six mill widths (13”, 17”, 24”, 30”, 48” and 60”); Also available in custom sizes.
- Low speed (1,800 RPM) rotor assembly with four-way reversible hammers.
- Screen discharge areas from 1,375 to 6,600 sq in.
- Optional ribbed plate attrition zone.
- Dual directional rotors.
- Optional rotary feeders, de-stoners and magnets.
- Variety of screen sizes from 3” to .020”.
- Easy access to mill’s interior through dual access doors.
- Optional side liner plates for moderately abrasive materials.
- Proprietary screen cradle for easy removal and insertion