COMMERCIAL SCRAP CHOPPERSMODEL 300
This unit is ideal for plastic and steel banding and other lightweight scrap materials. The Model 300 is designed to fit on several stands that can accommodate a variety of scrap collection containers. Custom stands and additional safety upgrades are also available.
The recommended model of scrap chopper is determined by scrap size, scrap volume, and requested custom features. Please consult us to determine the appropriate scrap chopper for your application. The following are materials commonly processed through the Model 300:
- 3/4” x .031” steel banding with clip
- 5/8” x .030” plastic/poly straps
- 3/4” x .050” plastic/PET straps
- CE version available
- Easy to reach “Feedworks Release” hand lever
- Infeed restrictor plate for safety
- Knives have 4 usable edges and can be rotated (3 times) for extended life
- Made and supported in the USA
- One year warranty
Additional protection upgrades:
- Exhaust Spillway Chute
- Machine in Use Light Indicator
- GFCI Plug
- Wash-Down Motor & Electrical
- Timed Shut-Off
- Advanced Protection System (for Maximum Operator Safety)
Standard electrical options:
- 1-Phase – Multiple Voltages Available
- Infeed Opening – 1″ x 1 5/8″
- Overall – 19” x 30” x 19”
- Weight – 136 lbs.
- Shipping Weight – 220 lbs.
The choppers are not limited to the applications listed on this page. Contact us to determine if your similar applications or situations can be productively handled by a Scrap Chopper. We also reserve the right to change specifications without notice and without obligation to install them on units.
|½ HP Electric Motor Power||123 FPM Infeed Speed|
|2 1/4” Cut Length||Number of Stationary Knives – 1|
|Number of Rotating Knives – 1|