COMMERCIAL SCRAP CHOPPERSMODEL 450 DDX
The Model 450 DDX boasts robust power alongside a dual drive feedworks. Driving both feed rolls on the chopper allows the unit to process scrap quickly and efficiently, making it suitable for chopping large amounts of tangled plastic strapping, higher volumes of ¾” steel metal banding with clips, light weight wire and other various manufacturing materials. It is also very versatile, making it an excellent chopper for in-line placement to process slitter line trim.
HOW IT WORKS
Just introduce the material (banding) into the infeed funnel. The feedworks (pinch rolls) will then grab the material and pull it into the rotating knife path. The feedworks will continue to pull at a rate of 120 feet per minute until the material is consumed or the operator releases the feedworks via the release lever.
Standard product features:
- Easy to reach “Feedworks Release” hand lever
- Infeed funnel with “Anti-Kickback” flap
- Knives can be rotated 4 times for extended life
- Lincoln TEFC motor
- Full one year warranty and built in the USA
- Hinged front guard allows for easy routine service
Standard electrical options:
- 1-Phase – 120 volt – 60Hz – 7.6 amps
- 1-Phase – 240 volt – 60Hz – 3.8 amps
- 3-Phase – 230 volt – 60Hz – 3.2 amps
- 3-Phase – 460 volt – 60Hz – 1.6 amps
- Infeed Opening – 3.5” x 1”
- Overall – 36” x 26” x 13”
- Weight – 350 lbs.
|1 HP Electric Motor Power||120 FPM Infeed Speed|
|3” Cut Length||Number of Stationary Knives – 1|
|Number of Rotating Knives – 1|