COMMERCIAL SCRAP CHOPPERSMODEL 5503 XHD
HOW IT WORKS
Introduce the material into the infeed funnel. The feedworks (pinch rolls) will then grab the material and pull it into the rotating knife path. The feedworks will continue to pull at a rate of 90 feet per minute until the material is consumed or the operator releases the air-activated feedworks via the foot switch.
The following are materials commonly processed: Steel Bands with clips, High Tensile Bale Wire, Tube and Pipe, Solid Aluminum or Copper bar, Aluminum Cable Steel-Reinforced (ACSR) and Truck Tire Bead.
Standard product features:
- Footswitch controlled feedworks release
- Infeed funnel with “Anti-Kickback” flap
- Knives can be rotated 4 times for extended life
- Lincoln TEFC motor
- Full one year warranty and built in the USA
- 2 cfm 60 psi air requirements
Standard electrical options:
- 3-Phase – 230 volt – 60Hz – 60 amps
- 3-Phase – 460 volt – 60Hz – 25 amps
- Infeed Opening – 6 5/8” x 1 5/8”
- Overall – 36” x 54” x 40”
- Weight – 3,375 lbs.
|10 HP Electric Motor Power||90 FPM Infeed Speed|
|3.75” Cut Length||Number of Stationary Knives – 1|
|Number of Rotating Knives – 1||3 HP Infeed Motor|