CAN BLOWERSREM® MODEL CB CAN BLOWER
REM’s® second generation field-proven blower design is easy to service, built for long life and low maintenance. This tough, rugged unit is mounted on casters for ease of movement – just push it in place, lock the casters, adjust the blow-tube, and watch your bottom line grow.
PLASTIC BOTTLE BLOWER
Now available in a PET bottle blower configuration, featuring a larger diameter blower housing and blow-tube to move your P.E.T. and H.D.P.E. with ease.
- High-performance cast aluminum reverse incline blower keeps cans from jamming
- Large 1 cubic yard hopper
- 10” diameter x 12’ adjustable blow tube with support cable and brake winch
- Mounted on 4” steel casters for mobility
- Processes up to 3,500 lbs. of cans per hour
- Blow tube safety restraints
- All steel unitized construction
- 4” industrial casters with built-in wheel-locks
- 7.5 HP TEFC blower motor
- 13” diameter cast aluminum fan with 6” blades
Recycling Equipment Manufacturing “REM” is committed to producing high-quality products for both domestic and international use. Our company has been a proud leader in the production of recycling equipment in the USA since 1978, and our employees’ patriotism and dedication is second to none. We are committed to continually keeping our standards high and producing quality products you can rely upon for years to come.
Compactors, Inc. provides exceptional customer service and integrated turn-key solutions. Let us provide an estimate for you to include: Equipment, Options, Freight, Installation, Commissioning/Training and On-Site Engineering Support.