COMMERCIAL CAN CRUSHERSREM® MV-PERF MEDIUM VOLUME CAN CRUSHER & PLASTIC PERFORATOR
Process full beverage “line rejects” or “out dated product” and recover aluminum cans and PET Containers for recycling on an extreme scale with Series MV Perf Crushing System. Our Model MV-PERF processes both PET containers as well as aluminum cans. Each model comes complete with an in-feed conveyor, totally enclosed crushing mechanism and an out-feed screw conveyor with fresh water rinse. Our Model MV- PERF was designed after our Model HV PERF that has proven its capabilities for many years in the field.
STANDARD PRODUCT FEATURES
- Third generation field-proven design for extremely high volume, low maintenance, and easy service
- Enclosed tail pulley cover with external take-ups for correct belt tracking and tension
- Low in-feed hopper for easy loading/visual inspection
- Enclosed belt and chain guards for user protection
- Fresh water rinse on out feed conveyor
- Processes up to 1100 cases of aluminum cans or up to 8000 PET bottles per hour.
|Structural steel frame construction||PVC-150 conveyor belting with vulcanized cleats and Flexco 125 Megalloy Lacing|
|8″ dia. mag. head pulley and 6″ dia. crowned tail pulley||Crusher motor brake for added safety|
|Enclosed sides and bottom of belt return pan||1 HP TEFC conveyor motor|
|7.5 HP TEFC crusher motor|
Recycling Equipment Manufacturing “REM” is committed to producing high-quality products for both domestic and international use. Our company has been a proud leader in the production of recycling equipment in the USA since 1978, and our employees’ patriotism and dedication is second to none. We are committed to continually keeping our standards high and producing quality products you can rely upon for years to come.
Compactors, Inc. provides exceptional customer service and integrated turn-key solutions. Let us provide an estimate for you to include: Equipment, Options, Freight, Installation, Commissioning/Training and On-Site Engineering Support.